(all of these pics are straight out of the camera and on manual mode on my new nikon! I'm LOVIN' this Christmas present, can ya tell? Thank you, Joel Dicharry, you make all my dreams come true)
You make beautiful things. Truly you do. I can't stop crying as I look at these pictures of my, our little Story. And I did just finish watching Josh McDowell's life story Undaunted, and that brought on the tears too. My heart has been drawn to yours tonight. In that gentle and familiar way you always do, you've reminded me of your love for me. It's not so much that I forget, but that I get distracted. Busy. Caught up in life and it's cares, and even it's comforts. You never shout. You wait for me to listen. And I haven't been listening as closely. But now...now you have my attention. Keep speaking to me, Jesus. I'm listening.
the thankfulness goes on...
112. my new nikon camera...overjoyed to capture my loves
113. long weekends with my honey and our brood
114. grace from my husband when he can't find any socks
115. clothes. (even if they are all in a laundry pile that rivals a small mountain range)
116. little kids cleaning the house for me
117. and when they sing about Jesus my heart just explodes