12.16.2009

a {very etsy} christmas and gelato


My friend, Stephanie at The Hanes Family Chronicles is hosting a fun little link-up called "A Very Etsy Christmas".   Now, you know I could not resist adding some etsy love.  Since everything is handmade on Etsy, many things can't be rush delivered.  However, being the late shopper that I am, I was pleasantly surprised to find that some sellers are offering expedited shipping.  The lovelies that I'm featuring today are not some of those (small pout).  But, there's always next year!
I absolutely LOVE this nativity scene of vintage knit figures! Find it at judygovintage.
My boys would love this wooden t-rex by banished
Our floors are so cold and Astair's toes would be cozy and darling in these MATILDA Mary Jane Crochet Shoes by CurlyBirdie.
I'm positive my little womb baby kicked in exclamation when I saw these Baby Ankle Boots by crochetvalley.

Notice a slight theme here?  I think I need to learn how to crochet!!


And...
Daddy flew in last Saturday for the weekend!  He had to leave again Monday morning and we were all sad to see him go, but we had the most WONDERful time with our favorite guy.  We took the troop to the New Orleans Children's Museum and had a blast.  Then we stopped at our favorite place, Angelo Brocato's Italian pastry shop.  We feasted on Italian gelato and fudge brownies.  What a perfect weekend.


8 comments:

Andrea said...

Great post. These little ones are precious! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Blessings, andrea

Lauren said...

okay - I am totally in love with those booties!! I think Astaire NEEDS those sweet little slippers witht he flowers too! If they came in big girl sizes you better believe I'd get myself a pair!! :P

{darlene} said...

mmmm. Gelato.....

Stephanie said...

I just LOVE that nativity set...and I might have to get the pdf file for those boots so my grandma can make them for my little man. Too cute! Thanks so much for joining me and sharing these cute shops!

I totally missed that your hubby is gone right now - I'll be praying for you dear friend. I know what you mean about looking forward to him coming home for dinner. I can hardly wait for my hubby to walk through the door in the evenings.

Anonymous said...

Joye, I love the pics from ETSY....I think that the booties are the best! Many prayers coming your way for peace,happiness, and mommy endurance.

(-:

Brook

Anonymous said...

I also forgot to mention that the pics of the family were precious too!

Unknown said...

Love the featured items! I did a lot of shopping on Etsy this year, and I am so excited to see how people like their gifts!

The adventure of a redneck mommy. said...

i have pattern for a pair of little boots very similar to those only mine have No buttons and I do crochet..it is easy to learn and my obsession.. look for a local yarn store in your area and most likely they have classes.. my grandma taught me when i was 8..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape