12.12.2009

my favorite pictures

A couple months ago, my picture-takin' friend Michelle called me to tell me two of her photographer friends were in town for a photography workshop and they needed to take pictures of kids as one of their "assignments".  Could I loan them mine for the day?  Ummm...YES!  I threw some clean clothes on them, wiped their noses and prayed for their attention span to be lengthened by at least 30 seconds.

Amee Sorensen, one very talented and lovely lady, just posted some pictures from the shoot on her photography blog.  She was able to capture what I try desperately to every day but give up on after 100 failed attempts.  Thank you, Amee, for your patience with pouty faces and distractedly busy toddlers!  I think you're awesome!  I've posted just a few of my favorites here (of course they're all my favorite!) and there's many more to see on her blog.

Thad, you're the best and the brightest little boy!  Your warm chocolate eyes melt my heart.
Your "I love you's" and impulsive hugs brighten my day.
Twins holding hands....
You really do love each other and your big brother, too.
Sweet Astair, you are my child of joy, of genuine beauty.
You can tell by your choice of blankie that you are one stylish gal.

Boston, there is just so much personality in every ounce of your spit-fire frame!
I think you're absolutely charming.

Mommy loves you, her little gang.

17 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I'm sure I don't need to tell you... your children are adorable! These photos are precious!! Looks like your prayers for their attention worked. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh these are all so wonderful! She captured your babes beautifully!

The adventure of a redneck mommy. said...

what a bunch of cutie pies

Erica said...

those are great! what a beautiful family you have joye!

Faye said...

Oh Joye,They are beautiful! Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye

Mich said...

too sweet...great pictures!

Freddae' said...

Those are some beautiful babies. And fabulous photos. What a rockin' opportunity.

Kristin said...

They're just precious, Joye! I love all the photos. Love the blankey :) and those bright blue eyes! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures Joye!

(-:

Brook

Heather said...

Wow, Amee took great photos. Your babies are beautiful. What wonderful treasures (the pictures and your babies ;)

~Heather

He & Me + 3 said...

Awesome pictures and your sweet sweet post fits perfectly with every photo. They are so precious. Off to check out her blog. Amazing!

christy rose said...

Your little gang is adorable. And these pics are stunning! They were great assignment specimens. :)

Stephanie said...

You sure make cute kids ;) These pictures are AMAZING!

{darlene} said...

Great pics, girl! Your children are precious!!!!!

Holly said...

The pictures are fabulous! She did a great job!

amee sorensen said...

Joye!! Thanks so much! And thanks again for letting Mary and I follow your little darlings around for a couple hours. You and your family are just simply amazing...in every way. When I told MIchelle that Mary and I wanted to do our own little photo shoots while we were in town, she set us up with ya'll...and I'm so glad she did. I loved meeting all of you.

Kelly said...

Thank You for stopping by my blog! You have an absolutely beautiful family!!!!!!!!!!! These photos are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape