11.01.2009

drumroll...


Soon we will have:

One little, two little, three little boys!  And one little brown-eyed girl!

The other day at my doctor's appointment I got to hear the most wonderful ryhmn.  My baby's strong heartbeat filled the room and I breathed a sigh of relief!  His cute profile lit up the screen and I can tell already that he is absolutely adorable.

Now the fun begins!  Joel and I love choosing names.  Unusual names.  Not too unusual, but just uncommon enough to be unique.  This little baby is no exception.  We stayed up late brainstorming and laughing at the more eccentric names we came up with.  Hopefully our kids will love their names as much as we do!

They really don't have much of a choice, though, do they?  ^_^

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO excited for you Joye! I always LOVED seeing my little one on an ultrasound...but, of course, I love holding them in my arms even more! When is your due date again? Hope you are doing well!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
Blessings,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! What a blessing!

christy rose said...

Awww! A boy? That is wonderful!! Congrats! I am sure you will come up with the perfect name!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Rejoicing with you!!!

Jenilee said...

Praising God for this new little miracle! God BLess you and your family... I can't wait to hear your names!! :)

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Congratulations! I rejoice with you!

Kristin said...

Yay! Congratulations, Joye!!! What a beautiful blessing :) I am so happy for you!!!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my goodness...congrats on finding out you are having another boy. Exciting!

Kelly said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!

Carrie said...

Wow, three boys! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the name you decide :)

So exciting! Thanks for sharing it with us! ;)

amyp said...

I'm so excited for you! I've been praying for you and your little ones. And just so you know, it's great that you're posting again! I hope it means you're also feeling better! (And it is the same amytheaddmom, I just needed to change my blog address...)

Jayme said...

Congrats Joye!! How exciting!

I did get your email - and it came at the PERFECT time. Thank you for your blessing and your words. I really appreciate them.

Great news on your little one! Sounds like you and your daughter will be outnumbered - but VERY blessed! Congrats again!

Lauren said...

congratulations!!!! That's such a cute picture too! :) I can't wait to find out the name - I love unique names!! :) Little boys are so wonderful!!!!

Darcie said...

Congratulations!!! What a creative way to share the news. So happy for you!

Holly said...

Congrats on a little boy! So glad all is looking great!

Summer said...

Congratulations Joye!!! I'm soooo happy for you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape