3.28.2009

Misadventures in Mothering

Boss Man looking so innocent...and clean!

Thankfully, the twins are in separate cribs right now.  They shared a crib for only about four months and then they got too wiggly and I started to worry that they might kick each other in the head.  So, they each have their own crib and incidents like this morning's make me all the more thankful for that!!  When we went to get Boss Man out of his crib, we were met with quite a surprise!  He had pulled his diaper off and was playing in the poo. It was everywhere!  Luckily it wasn't in his mouth...YET!  Mothering is not for the faint of heart!

5 comments:

Jaye @ canadian-mom.ca said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That's pretty funny, I'm glad it was your child and not mine! ;) At least he cleans up well! :)

natalie said...

I've known lots of kids that did this... none of my own... yet :) (I'm whispering so Beckham doesn't get any ideas!) You're tough!

Joyeful said...

ooohhh, you are very lucky!! I hope it never happens!

Heather & Chaos said...

So glad you found me! I didn't realize our kids were the same age! How cool! It's only those of us that have the older child and then twins that really commiserate with each other. =) My twins are two girls but we are still going through the same things! I started following you and look forward to hearing more stories!

Jennifer Nordin, LMT, CPT said...

Ewwww! My son has just learned how to take is PJs off, so I am sure there will be some interesting morning discoveries here pretty soon! Since he is very regular and goes #2 at about 10 am daily, I am banking on that to prevent any poo fests in the crib. :) Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape