2.15.2009

A Dress For My Lil Valentine

 
I made a dress for Astair with  the help of a borrowed sewing machine, a wonderful mother-in-law, and many cups of coffee :)  It took me three and a half months to complete it!  And it really should have taken only a couple hours...but those are a couple hours I just don't have.  So, it has slowly taken shape and I'm just glad it still fits her!!  She looked absolutely gorgeous.  My perfect little valentine!  I had a headband for her to wear with it, but she kept pulling it off! I even made matching vests for Thad and Boston, but Joel was adamant about them not matching!! lol.  So, they'll have to show off their new duds on different days. : )

  Astair and Mommy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape